Get Commercial Cleaning In Place For Your Grand Reopening
As we move towards reopening first impressions are key. Professionally cleaned companies look safer. Its a fact. Having a strong professional commercial cleaning team in place shows you’re taking your reopening seriously. Putting staff and customers’ safety first. As restrictions keep easing, continuing your cleaning schedule is essential to maintain confidence in your business. We cover Milton Keynes, Northampton, Luton, Hemel Hempstead and Watford. Call us on 01908 030031 or email for a no obligation, free chat about your business and how we can help you reopen safely with the help of our commercial cleaning teams.
Lets Get You Ready To Reopen With Our Commercial Cleaning Teams
What Do I Need?
You Need Us! And a personalised cleaning quote for your business. No two businesses are the same- and neither are your commercial cleaning requirements as you reopen. Every office will need different types of cleaning, which focuses on the areas of the business that matter to you. This could be your reception area, or meeting rooms or the kitchen- where all the best ideas are brewed over a cuppa!
Things To Consider:
- One way systems- how people move around the office can help reduce the spread of viruses
- Ventilation- keeping air flowing is key to dispersing virus particles
- Sanitising stations- we’ll talk about this more later on but giving people lots of opportunities to keep their hands clean is sensible to cut down cross contamination
- Clear desk policy- the less you and your teams have on display the less items can be contaminated. And it makes cleaning surfaces easier.
- Decontamination options- if you get a case of coronavirus in the office we can help sanitise so you can get back to work safely. From full office fogging to surface sanitising we’ve got you covered
- Enhanced cleaning- cleaning heavily used areas more often helps reduce the presence of germs and viruses in the workplace
- Flexible cleaning rotas- as plans change your cleaning schedule can change too. Keeping things fluid helps keep key areas clean and staff safe
Our Staff Are Happy To Clean, We Don’t Need A Commercial Cleaning Team To Reopen Safely
Are you getting as much from your team as you could if they weren’t cleaning? Are they being taken away from their daily jobs? Could you be paying over the odds for your office staff to carry out cleaning responsibilities? Return to a professional commercial cleaning contract to help your teams focus on their roles as you reopen. Because cleaning isn’t something to take care of when you have five minutes. Its something to keep on top of throughout the working day to keep your team and customers safe.
We Can’t Afford A Commercial Cleaning Company As We Reopen
We understand. But give us a call on 01908 030031 and talk through your commercial cleaning requirements for your reopening. You might be pleasantly surprised. And if not at least you’ll have had a nice chat with a friendly member of our team! A commercial cleaning contract is an investment in your company. Professional cleaning keeps your business looking spotless and ensures your ready for anything.
Can I Talk To You About My Commercial Cleaning And Reopening?
Always! Call our team on 01908 030031. We’re here for a friendly no obligation chat about your commercial cleaning reopening needs. We cover Northampton, Milton Keynes, Luton, Hemel Hempstead or Watford. And the surrounding areas. And we’re ready to get started! Call us to book in your virtual no obligation office cleaning quotation. Or a socially distanced site visit in person. Get in touch today or email us.