Office Hard Floor Cleaning
Hard floor cleaning is essential for your business. Why? Because hard floors need looking after. This service keeps tile grout clean, removing ingrained stains, scuffs and scratches and maintains your floors with specialist treatments to enhance and protect them. Clean floors are key to the first impression of your business by staff and clients. But they are difficult to keep clean when mopping or burnishing. Regular periodic deep cleaning and using specialist protective and treatments helps keep them looking good all the time.
Call us on 01908 030031 for professional advice on your hard flooring and the cleaning treatments and how we can help.
Our Cleaning Locations
Our teams across Milton Keynes, Uxbridge, Harrow, Luton, Hemel Hempstead and Watford are ready to clean your business.
Why Choose Us For Your Hard Floor Cleaning Requirements?
- Our cleaning teams are fully trained in specialist cleaning techniques for all floors, from tiled to Altro non slip flooring we can provide the correct solution to your flooring.
- The staff are fully insured to use the specialist cleaning chemicals and equipment involved.
- We only use the most up to date cleaning products for your floors. Because every floor is different. So we only use products that are safe for you.
- You never need to worry when we’re working for you, you will always get the best service and cleaning standards.
- We’re flexible and able to meet the needs of your business. We work outside of office hours, and at weekends, whatever you need.
- Most importantly, full risk assessments are provided for every job. Keeping everyone safe.
- One off cleans and regular hard floor cleaning service available-floors look fantastic all the time.
Hard Floor Cleaning Services
Hard floor cleaning is a specialist service using industrial floor cleaning machinery and specialist cleaning chemicals. The chemicals we use will vary depending on what type of hard flooring you have. Indeed some floors are very porous and soak up chemicals whilst others repel them. So we inspect your floors before we start cleaning. This ensures we’re are using the most appropriate chemicals and equipment for your floors. Staining and scuffs can be removed with our hard floor scrubbers or by hand if needed.
This service is important to stop the build up of dirt and debris which could attract pests. Cleaning floors regularly can also save you money by avoiding costly pay outs due to slips and falls caused by dirty floors. Hard flooring can lose its grip over time if dirt is allowed to build up in the grain. Scrubbing floors with industrial floor cleaners stops this, lifting all dirt and restoring floors to their original sparkling finish. Why wait? Call us to find out more and book in your clean on 01908 030031.
Our Cleaning Services
From office cleaning to high level external cleans we’ve got the cleaning contract for you.
We work closely with our customers to give them the best service possible. Here’s what they have to say about our work.