Trying Out New Environmentally Friendly Cleaning Products
We’re trialling Jangro’s new ntrl range of environmentally friendly cleaning products. Why? Because everything we do now makes a difference to our planet. And we want to do everything we can as a business to be more environmentally friendly. Not just for our benefit now because its popular. But because it matters. And every action, however small is a step towards a more sustainable world.
What Do We Like About These Environmentally Friendly Cleaning Products?
It’s more than a cool, natural cleaning product range. Its a whole ethos, which Jangro explains as
The vision of sustainability goes beyond harnessing the power of nature within the cleaning products, it is a business model applied to all elements of the product.
Specifically we like that:
- The products are made from natural materials.
- The bottles are made of 100% recycled plastic. So there’s less virgin plastic in the waste system.
- Its all made in the UK.
- Materials are vegan and not tested on animals.
- The products keep working even after they’ve been used. The probiotics in the cleaning sprays continue to eat bacteria after they’ve been sprayed. This keeps nasty smells away and keeps surfaces cleaner for longer. So even if you have dirty hands touching surfaces the probiotic eats any bacteria stopping it spreading through the office.
- All packaging is recycled and/or recyclable.
Why We Want To Use Environmentally Friendly Products
To limit the environmental impact of our cleaning activities as a business. For us and our commercial cleaning customers. That’s why.
How Do I Talk To You About My Commercial Cleaning And Your Environmentally Friendly Products?
Call us today on 01908 030031 for a no obligation chat about your commercial cleaning. We cover Milton Keynes, Luton, Hemel Hempstead, Watford, Uxbridge and Harrow and the surrounding areas. And we’re ready to get started! Get in touch today or email us to find out more about how we can help you.